~¤*Puissance Absolue*¤~  
Bienvenue Invité sur le forum PA

Ici tu viens sur un forum de détente :Puissance Absolue

Va te présenter

puis rendez vous sur le chat

En tout cas

Les Membres te souhaitent tous la Bienvenue sur notre forum

How Do I Delete My Like Page On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Puissance Absolue Index du Forum -> puissance-absolue -> Divers
Auteur Message
venedkach

Masculin
Point(s): 80
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Delete My Like Page On Facebook Répondre en citant

How Do I Delete My Like Page On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Privacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake Accounts.. All these stories now battle for your attention. On your Facebook page, just click on your name located on the top right of your screen. This is where your likes come in: The same rules apply to posts by pages. On your profile just below your timeline cover click on likes 2. How? The measure Facebook uses is widely called Edge Rank (Read details). The result: The more pages youve previously liked, the bigger the chance that your friends posts relevancy gets bought down by ad-driven facebook-pages. Managing Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your Account. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Launch the Facebook app after downloading. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. What's the difference between deactivating and deleting my account?If you deactivate your account:You can reactivate whenever you want.People can't see your timeline or search for you.Some info may remain visible (example: messages you sent).If you delete your account:You can't regain access once it's deleted.We delay deletion a few days after it's requested. A few months / years later lets look at this situation again. 7 Choose the Likes that you want to delete. About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 2 Updated: Views:41,964 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Copy and Paste on FacebookHow to Retrieve Deleted Facebook MessagesHow to Download Facebook Videos For FreeHow to Make a Slideshow on Facebook . If you already liked the page, it should turn from blue to gray, meaning you've now unliked the page. Enter your email address, or username, and password on the fields provided at the upper right side of the page. Home. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. Daniel Setzermann Blog DIY About . How do I deactivate my account?You can deactivate your account temporarily and choose to come back whenever you want.To deactivate your account: Click at the top right of any Facebook page Select SettingsClick General in the left columnChoose Manage your account and then scroll down to click Deactivate your accountIf you deactivate, your account your profile wont be visible to other people on Facebook and people wont be able to search for you. Scroll down the page to find and select the post you want to delete. It basically looks at your activity on Facebook to decide who of your friends are more important to you. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. So Facebook needs to decide weather something is more relevant to you than other stuff. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. I didn't reactivate my account but I got an email from Facebook saying that I did.If you received a Facebook reactivation email, it's possible that someone attempted to log into your account using your email and password. That information remains after you delete your account.. Scroll all the way to the bottom until you find the section likes 3. Your info isn't accessible on Facebook during this time.Some things aren't stored in your account. Your friends like stuff, they friend people, they post stuff on their wall, they upload pictures, they play games and pages do the same. Now that youve disabled that, youre at least safe that your friends wont get spammed by some like you did a few years ago but youre still in the loop. So here it goes & How to delete Facebook likes: 1. Tap on the Facebook apps icon on your home screen or app drawer to launch it. 4 Select Likes. Before you do this, you may want to download a copy of your info from Facebook. Make sure youve selected All likes 4 5a02188284
facebook relay for life carlowfacebook fortbildung lehrerlearn java programming facebookfacebook app einladungen blockierenpet society cheats without cheat engine facebookhow to live chat on facebook with ipadlike my status report card facebooksomeone used my email to set up facebook accounthow do i change facebook appearancefacebook chat heads not working on iphone
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Puissance Absolue Index du Forum -> puissance-absolue -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation